Monday, September 25, 2006

Frustration

I just hit the wrong button while trying to spell check a very nice detailed post of how things are going down here. Which means, of course, that the post is entirely gone. (Thank you very much public computer that only runs Internet Explorer)

I went to a travel lecture tonight given by someone who spent their time off the ice in Tibet. She had great pictures and it was something to do on a Monday evening. Attending the lecture followed by an hour of fruitless typing means it has gotten late here so I don't have time to re-create what I just lost.

In the meantime you're going to have to amuse yourself with a picture I took around station a while back that reminds me of home.


Can anybody tell me what year this Deere was built?




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1972... It's A JD401 with a magnetrac. Down here we call it the Magnetron.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home