Friday, August 18, 2006

Farewell Boston

Music: The Weakerthans "Our Retired Explorer" (thanks to Debbie C)

It's been a while since I've done nine hours of driving in one day. I had a meeting in Boston yesterday afternoon so I managed a quick stop at Olin on the way down and caught up with a few Olin people. (I guess I can say Alumni)

The kind people in Admission gave me a stuffed penguin so if I still have some room left in my bag he may be posing in front of the places I visit while I am gone.

Even with all the summer students gone there was still not nearly enough time to see everyone at Olin and catch up properly with them before I headed off. As poor of a substitute this is for anyone I missed I hope you all have a great semester and a great time while I am on the Ice.

Send me your address if you want me to mail you a post card from you know where :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home